Friday, January 11, 2013

Dreaming

I dont remember dreaming. I have before but lately I have no idea what my dreams are about. Were they scary or funny, if it was in a different world or underwater.  Did I fall in love or not at all.


If I could chose my dreams I make them about something more than falling in love or being underwater. Id want to dream about changing the world, inventing something, or just helping people.

If I could chose my dreams Id chose to make them about traveling and seeing new things, new people experiencing new things.

Also Id want to dream about finding a husband, soul mate, bestfriend, I want to dream about someone who wants me through it all. Who can be tough when they need to be tough, or soft when they need to be soft. And happy kids and being completely and irrevocably happy.

I want to dream about all the things that I want in life.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've got plenty of wonderful dreams...just not the kind that happen to us when we're sleeping. I hope they all come true for you...

    ReplyDelete