Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Final Reflection

1.  I have written several different pieces and for the first part of this class it seemed as if we we're talking about our feelings but then it grew and I learned how to express myself more.  Also I learned that I do have a thing for writing, I like writing and if I could go further I would.

2. I have red a book recently called "Bound to You", by Marie Coulson.  Its more of an adult novel, its set for College Students i feel, and it just blew me away.  I absolutely hate the "Love Triangle Story", and I didnt know it would  be that way but I absolutely loved this book.  Kat has always amazed me at how deep she just is when she writes.  Shes always in depth and it just blows me away.

3.  I came up with the name for my blog because life is a journing to figure out who you are, and I have yet to set foot on that journey, Im so indecisive my moods change from left to right when the wind blows.  I dont konw what I want in life, who I am and im just a very complex person.  My dads says im a very difficult person, like a puzzle or a rubix cube, and I just laugh at him because I know hes right.

4.  If I continue to journal, I will journal about my daily life, my feelings, stuff I know that Id love to get out and get out of my head or my heart.  I like journaling because I feel like its a form of therapy, one that doesnt include a psychairst.  Its like tricking you into talking about what you feel.  And once its out its gone and you can go back to it and wonder why you were so angry or sad over the little things.

5. My favorite entry thats notable to me is my Creative Piece because it, in my opinion, is a dream that I once had.

It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.  I knew it was time to leave this life.  But i wasn't ready, not yet. I had one more thing to do, he had to know.  Someway I had to find him and tell him.  Somehow, id tell him even though i was nothing more than a think shimmer in the air.  But how would I find him in this endless black pit of nothing.  Tears touched my face.  For I only felt sadness that I would never see him again.  He was the moon in my sky.  The necklace hanging from my neck a reminder of the sweet memories.  A dark cloud hung over me, reminding me of the last words I said to him.  Those awful words we screamed at each other.  It wasn't fair, it was so stupid, I cant even remember the words that we said.  The memory blurred as his beautiful face came into view right next to me.  His hair ruffled from the countless times he ran his fingers through it out of frustration.  His chiseled face with a stubble of hair just the way I loved.  His nose which was cocked a little to the left from his adolescent years and finally his eyes.  Eyes I could get lost in for days.  Stormy gray pools sucking you in with green flecks at the end, making my heart stop every time he gazed at me.  However this time was different, a light lit up his beautiful face, masked in horror as a loud honk screamed from the right of me getting louder and louder. It looked as if saying goodbye but no words were coming out. Just his mouth moving.



Then everything came back in a rush, the screech of tires then darkness.

My head was pounding, I was upside down.  My eye lids felt like 2 ton boulders were weighing me down.  What was that god awful ringing in my ears? 

Then someone was carrying me, they were asking me my name, if i was hurt, if i knew what today was, but speaking was to hard so I just closed my eyes. When they set me down on a hard board, my eyes flew open as did my mouth and the ear bleeding scream of pain.  Finally when I was sedated I whispered where he was.  The look on there faces said it all and I let sleep consume my being.

I felt like I was being pulled by an unknown force.  There was no fighting it but i tried with everything I had when fighting became to hard I gave in as it took me forward.  Where was it taking me?  I knew this road led to somewhere familiar but I was having a hard time remembering, until finally the hospital came into view. 

The pull became stronger like when all of a sudden I was staring down at my broken, and bruised body with a oxygen mask on my face.  Needles in my hands and arms and..HE WAS HERE! HE'S WITH ME! HOLDING MY HAND! But how was I watching this?  My hand started tingling slowly working through my body.

It started getting dark again, I needed to do this now. I reached for him as I was getting ready to finally tell him.  I felt pressure on my hand, the same one hes holding as he said "...you must go on, I cant go on, I love you, I'm so sorry." 

And that's when darkness consumed me...






There was a bright light, as I opened my eyes.  Slowly my eyes adjusted I was laying down...laying down on something soft yet stiff.  Something was covering my mouth, as I reached to remove it, there was a resistance, I looked to where my hand was.  Somebody was holding onto it.  Slowly, so slowly i was sure Id die, The person holding my hand lifted their chestnut haired head, until finally I met the eyes that claimed my body, heart, and soul.
 
6. My favorite passage out of one of my pieces of writings would be "  Finding a friend who's loyal and trustworthy are hard to find but id rather have just one friend who is exactly that.  Than a hundred fake friends who make me miserable."  Its my favorite because I feel like it really describes me a little and who I am as a person.
 
7. When I write i feel a certain release from my heart like Im chipping away at my self. Breaking down barriers and getting to know who I am.
 
8.  I got to understand so many people more in depth and go to know people.  People who are different and look different and we have alot in common and theyve also opened my eyes up to seeing things in diffferent perspectives.

No comments:

Post a Comment