Monday, March 4, 2013

Inspirtaional Image #10

I hear a rapping on my window, it wakes me out of my sleep. Scared out of my mind I slowly back away to my door until I hear my name. The voice its me, and as I open the window I see the most beautiful face smiling up at me beckoning me down. I dont question it I just know that id follow him to the end of the earth.  As I climb out and he helps me down, he pulls me against him as I slide against his body.  Holding me so close that I feel the heat of his breath brush against my face he looks at my lips and it seems as hes going to kiss me, but he doesnt.  Instead he steps back and takes my hand and pulls me behind him to his truck.  He doenst say anything as he opens the door for me and helps me in and shuts the door, he walks around and gets in his seat and just looks at me.  I can only stare into the pools of his eyes. Desire and Love etched into them. It swells my heart and makes me stomach jump and when he smiles, I see stars. He suddenly looks away and starts the car and starts driving.  I see familiar roads until he makes a turn onto a dirt road.  I look at him as my hand reaches for the handles.  As were being thrown around because of the uneven ground, hes smiling like the kid on christmas, as I start to laugh.  When the road smoothens out he starts going up this hill, that seems to go on forever, until finally it ends at a cliff and he stops the car.

He gets out and comes around to open the door and pulls me to the front of the car stands behind me, wraps his arms around my middle, points to the horizon and tells me to watch. I try to do as he says, but its hard to focus with him so close to me, his breath tickling my ear, his body against mine, his arms wrapped around me and as I turn my head hes staring down at me with so much love and warmth in those beautiful eyes, I say the first thing I can think of but before I can speak he puts a finger to his mouth and tells me to just watch.

So I turn my head back toward the horizon and watch. I dont know how much time goes by before the tiniest hint of blue starts to come, then orange/red, then hues of pink, when finally the sun starts to rise and everything comes into view.

He kisses the top of my head and I can feel the smile in his lips. "This," he says "this is how I want to spend forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment