Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Movie Time

  • Tell us about your favorite movie and why you like it.

I dont have a favorite movies, I just have movies that are my favorites, they very from all kinds.  Movies that can get my heart pumping or make me sympathize with the characters or just pull me in, are the ones I truly enjoy and will watch over and over again.

  • Tell us about the kinds of movies you don't care for usually.

I dont usually care for movies that dont make me care. No offense to the movies but the movie Extremely Loud and Icredibly Close is just to close for comfort and I dont like the movies that talk about tragedies such as that movie. 

  • Tell us about how often and where you usually watch movies.

I love watching movies at home in the living room, or just at a movie theater. 

  • Tell us about what you need for movie viewing (environment, food, company, etc.)

To watch a movie all I need is a comfy seat where I can put my legs under me and an arm rest to lean against.

  • Tell us about what the survey says about you.

YOU ARE 83% EXTRAVERTED.
You are extraverted, outgoing, active and high-spirited. You prefer to be around people most of the time.

YOU ARE 67% AGREEABLE. You are generally warm, trusting, and agreeable, but you can sometimes be stubborn and competitive.

YOU ARE 50% CONSCIENTIOUS. You are dependable and moderately well-organised. You generally have clear goals and are able to set goals aside.

YOU ARE 58% EMOTIONALLY STABLE. You are generally calm and able to deal with stress, but you sometimes experience feelings of guilt, anger and sadness.

YOU ARE 83% OPEN TO NEW EXPERIENCES. You are practical but willing to consider new ways of doing things. You try to seek a balance between the old and the new.
  • If my life story was made into a movie...

If my life story was made into a movie, I wouldnt want to watch it.  Because I dont want to relive certains things and somethings are just better left burried.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment