Tuesday, July 8, 2014

12:26

It's at a time like this, right after work, when I'm most irritated, everything that's ever pissed me off comes rushing to the forefront of my mind. Making it's presence known. I'm not really irritated but I sort of am. Blogger for me is therapeutic because there's way to many family members on Facebook and if they knew half the things that ran through my mind daily, I'd be getting phone calls out of the wazoo. 

What really is bothering me tonight is I have plenty of cousins/friends/siblings not speaking their minds. Afraid of disappointing their parents or people around them. I understand not wanting to disappoint people you care about. But holding back and not be the person you truly are is not truly living. Your surviving, getting by..for what? Be who you want to be. You only get one life and you should live it the way you want to. I don't want to be one of those miserable adults who wishes they would of done this or said that. Say what you feel. Love who you love. Be who you really are. And if they don't like it screw them. I wasn't put on the earth to please the guy at table 6.  

No comments:

Post a Comment