Monday, July 14, 2014

To my future husband

I'm so young. Yet I think about my future all the time. One of the things currently rattling my mind is who my future husband will be. 

Where is he at this very moment?
What is he doing? Thinking?
What does he want to do?
Who/what does he aspire to be?
Do we like the same music? Food? Movies?
How many kids does he want?

Does he wonder where I am? Knowing that I'm some where imagining he exist the same reason I do. Because we were made for one another. Molded from the same clay. To spend our lives together. 

How will I know it's him? 
Will a light shine down on him and music will start playing in the background and our souls will recognize one another? 

It all just seems so crazy to me sometimes. I do want to share my life with someone one day. Someone that makes me unbelievably happy. Sometimes mad. But right now as I'm laying in my bed it all just seems so crazy. How do you live with someone. See them everyday for the rest of your life? Wake up..they're there. Come home..they're there. Come out of the bathroom after taking a shit...surprise they're still there. What if they eat my favorite snacks..or cereal? What if their farts are THAT bad. Oh lord what if they snore! 

What if I marry the wrong person and end up getting a divorce. I'll be just like the rest of the world. Bankrupt, Divorced, Alone, and Bitter. I'll be broken and empty inside. 

Were only meant for one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment