Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Sickness and Health

I'm terrified to get married. 

Yeah I'm only 19 but it isn't like I haven't thought about being married and sharing my life one day. Having 2.5 kids and a golden retriever whose name is Ben. What if I get a divorce. That would tear me apart. I wouldn't be whole. That's what marriage is finding the one person you can't live without and sharing your life with each other. My 24 yr old brother is married and I'm so happy he got his happy ever after. I love my sister in law and my beautiful niece. My 22 yr old brother is in a relationship and it's serious. I just moved to Texas with my uncle. I've been in one relationship that lasted 2 months. Maybe I'm meant to be alone.

But I want that earth shattering all consuming butterflies in your stomach love. Waking up thinking of him. Going to bed thinking of him. And vice versa. I'd like to think that there is someone out in the world who was made specifically to love all of me. I'm a mess. I'm all over the place completely random have mood swings but I'm generally happy or sleepy I like going out as much as the next girl but Id love to sit on the balcony looking out over Texas and drink some sweet tea and just chill/read/or just listen to music. What's wrong with wanting to be home? I'm a homebody. And it's disappointing and sad that most guys in my generation just want a "Bae" or a "boo". I'm not saying we have to get married with the white picket fence. But I'd love to just...I don't know be with someone. I'm not a one night girl. I demand more than that. I'm worth more than that, so much more. But I'm scared no one will catch me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment