Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Teachers Like Music?

1. What music or songs reminds you of your childhood?

Mrs Thater;
The Carpenters, Dusty Springfield, Neil Diamond, Andy Williams

Senora Dinamarca;
Madonna, Debbie Gibson, New Kids on the Block

This amazes me because for one I have no idea who the people on Mrs. Thaters list are.  However I love the New Kids on the Block and I know who Madonna is.

3. What music reminds you of somone you love? Your child? Spouse? Parents?

Senora Dinamarca said;
 " The Cure" reminds me of my husband and when we first met.  Jenn Lennon's "Beautiful Boy' reminds me of my children."

To me, Blackstreet's "The Lord is Real", reminds me of my brothers and my mom because we would always listen to that song whenever we were in the car, going somewhere, and sometimes shed make us sing or we wouldnt be able to get out of the car.


4. Do you go to concerts?  Which concerts are memorable to you? Why?

Mrs. Hall said;
"Yes, some.  Daughtry & Eagles etc."

Senora Dinamarca said;
"Concerts, Dave Matthews, Pink Floyd, Eric Clapton, Shakira"

1 comment:

  1. All your images make me smile...

    I think Mrs. Dinamarca and I must be around the same age because I have similar musical memories from my childhood. That's funny that you would know/like New Kids on the Block! I wonder how/why? I have a friend (my age) that goes to all their concerts now that they've reunited. :) I guess they go by NKOTB now...

    ReplyDelete