Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Music; 4 Songs

The Three Libras by Perfect Circle felt;

slow and soft, warm, and calming, sad, deep, like falling for someone, and the insecurity of if youd be caught or not. I liked this song it was different.

You Shook Me by ACDC felt;

Exciting, Makes me want to break out in song and dance, scream and shout, go party, driving with the windows down, summer, party untouchable, fun go camping, go crazy, its actually something I listen to on my iphone.

Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clafton;

Slow sensual, soft, sad, slow dance with someone.  I dont really like this song its just to slow for me.

Gold Digger by Kanye West;

Made me want to laugh because I have so many memorys with this song with my brothers and dad. Go clubbing, get money, drive with the the music blasting.

1 comment:

  1. Funny you mention a slow dance for Eric Clapton's song...that's what Ryan and I danced to at our wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete