Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I have found what you are like...

I have found what you are like,
 
my first thought in the morning and the last at night,

the only voice I want to hear,

the only eyes I can get lost into,

the only arms I want to be wrapped up in,

the only person I can hate and love at the same time,

the only one that'll ever hold my heart.


Like the sun as it rises in the morning welcoming a new day with a warm heart and open arms, or as it sets in the evening promising a bitter sweet return with its rays.

Like the rain as it falls to nourish the earth and heal what was once broken.

Like the lightning striking the earth as if striking my heart repeatedly.

Like the electicity the raises goosebumps on my body when I feel your near.




You are and forever will be my other half. The reason I breathe. The reason I wake up in the morning. My purpose

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely tribute...this person is lucky to be so valued by you in so many ways...

    ReplyDelete